Thursday, November 29, 2012

Decked out for the Holidays

spending a little time decorating my blog for the Christmas season. We decided not to do any Holiday decorating in our home this year since we won't be here for Christmas anyway. We leave in a 14 days if I am counting right.

If I was decorating my home for Christmas I think I would do as one suggestion I read: Open a bible to Luke 2 and nestle it amongst some Christmas decor on a coffee table. That could really help keep Christ in the CENTER of Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea about the Bible! I know my brother has a chalkboard thingy and each day he writes a Bible verse on it; its right at the front when you walk into their house.

    Good idea also about not decorating for the holidays. I do like the blog look too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!