Saturday, February 11, 2012

Busy Week!

You all know how I feel about my Saturdays. the sleeping in and lounging till all hours. Welllll.....

My new job is offering me limited hours to start and since I need whatever hours I can get... I will be working Saturday mornings for awhile. It's only from 8-11 but still, it meant getting up at 6 in order to be ready to leave my house at 7:15. I know, I know, you are all crying right along with me right? Nah, it's okay. I worked a few days this week and had fun meeting new ladies.

After my shift I had an appointment at the Plasma Center but there was about an hour to kill before that. It seemed a good time to pop into my favorite consignment store and see if I had any credit. And I did! What a nice perk and how fun is it to find something to buy that is exactly what is available to you credit wise?  I am a happy girl.

cute AND comfortable!
I tell my husband all the time "Just say NO to cowboy boots" but I am thinking that only applies to if HE wears them. I think these are pretty darn cute. Boot Scoot Boogy anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!