Thursday, April 28, 2011

the last day

for a girl who seldom cries this past week has just been full of it...

aw it's hard to say good bye. Even 'see you later's' are tough, when you know it is going to change things. but for the record, this job has been one of the best experiences of my life and I am thankful, so thankful for the blessing and privilege of having had this job.

coffee station: it all starts here...
it was almost comical; the stereotypical packing of belongings into the cardboard box.  i got to keep my name plate. too funny-- thinking of different places to put it. maybe in the kitchen to wield it over my husband? (bow to me -- i have a name plate) maybe in my little reading nook? or over the desk of where I sometimes sit and write... or the bathroom? like over the tub??

oh, look-- she's laughing! this is good. life is good. God is good!

Jeremiah 29:11 once again.....

2 comments:

  1. Last days can be so hard, even if leaving is a good thing. I always get a little choked up on my way out of the building for the last time. Hooray for getting to keep your nameplate though. That's actually pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last days are hard, even when it's a good thing to be leaving. I always get a little choked up when I leave the building for the last time. Very cool that you got to keep your nameplate though. Wishing you all the best for whatever comes next!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!