Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Graduation!!

is just a few hours away... I am having a little pre-celebration in my cubical, sipping a smooth and creamy London Fog from Woods Coffee. Little bit of Heaven in a cup-- especially on an afternoon like today where I am sleepy and achy and need a little pick me up and coffee would just be too much. The sunshine is an added bonus to this day!

I have set some goals.
My 1 week goal is to investigate the back to school idea. Comparing online courses to community college and what exactly am I going to take, how much will it cost, how long will it take.
My 1 month goal is to have finished the re-write on my novel.
My 6 month goal is to be enrolled in a class or a course.
My 1 year goal is to have found an editor or a literary advisor.

Lord, I ask for your blessing on this and that You will lead me into all You have for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!