Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines

Yes, I rearranged and redecorated my blog. Again. I love a fresh look don't you? And since I can't do very much rearranging or redecorating in my home these days, I have to have a project to play with! And it is almost Valentines Day!

I was sitting in my cubicle at work the other day and realized just how gray the walls of the cubby are. And I thought... this space needs brightening up! It needs personalization! So, I am on a quest to bring color and light and personality to my work space. I have some ideas....

I have added a few personal touches already... a couple of pictures of the grandkids and of Bruce and I. A favorite mug and a candle but those walls!! Something has to be done about them! Like I said... I have some ideas! Stay tuned!

And.... Happy Valentines Day ( a couple of days early)

2 comments:

  1. take some before and after pictures for us! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never followed through with this idea, but when I was working at the publishing company I'd wanted to line the gray with fabric of assorted prints, since the gray in my cube was also bulletin board material. My two cents. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!