Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chicken Noodle Soup

Isn't it amazing how quickly a head cold can come on and render you useless? I watched my poor husband come home last night saying he felt a little tickle in his throat. I scrambled for the Airborne but by the time he had tumbled into bed I could tell he was feeling miserable. Sounding miserable too. This morning it's full blown congestion , sore throat and the need for sleep more than anything else. We're drinking our Airborne together now so that I don't catch it and I think some homemade chicken soup is on the menu for today.

Keep warm, keep healthy friends. The 'season' of nasty has begun!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this; I do hope hubby is feeling a bit better now and that you won't get the sickness. Good idea with the Airborne! I know the minute I think I might be getting sick, I start taking massive quantities of vitamin C which usually works.

    Chicken soup does sound like a good thing to eat too when one is feeling under the weather.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!