Friday, March 2, 2012

Love is a Many Splendid Thing

and I never grow tired of it. After all, QUIXOTIC is one of favorite words.

Sixteen years ago today, at a beautiful waterfall near our favorite Christian Camp, with a teddy bear in one hand and an endearing smile on his face, my sweetheart got down on one knee and asked THE QUESTION I had been waiting to hear. Of course, I gave the RIGHT answer and everyone was HAPPY.

this morning I discovered this absolutely delightful new song/video by JJ Heller who has quickly become one of my favorite singers and I want to share this with you, dedicated to my sweetie, with mucho love. Happy Engage-aversary. 

the boat song by jj heller


taken just a few moments before we were finally alone, allowing him to ask the question! Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!