Friday, October 28, 2011

GOD IS SELDOM EARLY...

...BUT HE IS NEVER LATE

funny how things work out.
The person Bruce needed to speak to about finalizing the airplane ticket purchase was not there today. Bruce will have to call back on Monday. Meanwhile... donations and offers of financial support have been coming at us left and right today!

The Lord says "test me in this..." (Malachi 3:10)

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

While this applies to tithing I see it also as when we dedicate our lives to living out what God calls us to, He blesses us. In ways we would not imagine, He blesses us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!