Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grandma Brags A Little

My granddaughter Faith graduated from Kindergarten this week!! It breaks this poor ol grannies heart that I can't be present for these kind of things. (they live in Florida-- can you get farther away from Washington and still be in the USA?) Thankfully my daughter posted pictures on her facebook page so I could drool over them. Here are some of my favorites.


what a beautiful smile! (daddy in background)

still favors those 2 fingers....

too cute!

receiving her 'diploma'

she got several awards: Scoring 4/5 on Escambia Writes Test Award, Math end of year Assessment 90% or better Award, Attendance Award [missing 5 days or less], Olympic Achievement Award, Shinning Star Award [Satisfactory Report Card All year], and Her Kindergarten Diploma!
and here is one more sweet pix of my oldest grandson Zac with his mommy

he's gotten so tall!!!
Zac is 12, Faith is 6 and middle child Kristjian (not pictured) is 8. Oooh..... how I long to go visit them!!!!

2 comments:

  1. sweet post today. I feel for you living so far away, if that ever happens and my daughter and son in law do talk about this...because teaching jobs are so scarce around here...I would be heartbroken!
    Nice pictures of the kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your granddaughter. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!