Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crafty Time

I participated in the Handmade Hog at bouffe e bambini! I like to make crafty things via publisher or powerpoint and that is how I made my own banner (top of page) for my blog and below is a variant of this.
I am still learning about blogging things like making my own blog button and participating in blog hops and such. Sometimes I am ON TOP OF IT but often I feel I have fallen behind....  Ah well... it's all in great fun and for me it is really about feeding my creative streak.
This is another one I made in power point. The picture is of our beautiful Twin Sisters and was taken from along Hwy 9, looking north at the Twin Sister Mountain range. We live in a spectacular place!
Because I started this blog to write about the mission trip we went on a year ago (!) I went with the name How Beautiful because it fit so well with taking the good news of Jesus to others. I have toyed with the idea of changing the name of my blog to 'the robyn's nest' or starting a new blog with that name... but like I said, still learning about all the bloggy-techie stuff... and prefer to keep life simple.

Again... it's about enjoying life, recognizing the beauty of life and bringing beauty when there isn't any to be found.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!