Thursday, April 14, 2011

One ringydingy, Two ringydingies

At the risk of dating myself, does anyone remember Lily Tomlin's "Ernestine the Operator" routines from Laugh In? My sister reminded me of this as I did a short stint this week working the reception desk at work to cover for vacationing staff. It was fun. I have worked as a receptionist before but this is the first time with such a large 'switchboard'. Lot's of potential for hangups and lost connections!! But, I don't think I lost anyone-- amazing! And I really did have fun greeting people both by phone and as they walked in. Imagine that. The sanguine/otter parts trumped the introvert!

Ah, but the introvert is VERY glad it's her Friday. The beginning of the Weekend.... ahhhhh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!