Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

BoostMyBlogFriday


Fridays are my day off.
It's the start of my weekend.
Fridays are for sleeping in...
for extra cream in my coffee...
for getting together with a friend...
for a trip to the library...
for doing nothing I don't want to do...
Fridays are a perfect day for thinking...
for reading...
for catching up on email...
for getting philosophical...
for learning how to spell philosophical!!
Fridays are for a evening snuggle and movie with my bestest guy.
Fridays.... are fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back! Have a great day! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi following you from B.Y.B.F!
    Hope you visit and return the
    follow!:0)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!