Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Being Thankful Day 3

I have to say, I am really enjoying making this daily list of blessings. It's a great way to take stock in my life and recognize the goodness of God at work, even when we don't think we can see or feel it.

today I am thankful for these blessings...

Spending time in the Word, soaking up the words that bring life to my thirsty soul. Psalm 42. As the deer pants for water so my soul longs for you  O God.

Dream Realization School. Each night as we drive home from class I am overcome with the sheer joy this class is bringing to me and to Bruce. We are learning so much and growing in our relationship with God and with each other. We are already making a list of who we would desire to see attend this class at some point as well. There are just so many wonderful amazing truths being revealed as we go deeper. it is life giving!

Alpha-our small group that will meet tonight. The Lord has brought us some great people and we are learning more about each other. I am excited to see what God will bring to each of us as we continue to search Him out.

Thankful thankful thankful ~and blessed! for the treasure given to the Honcoop family on this day in 1953.  Anita Louise was born! My sister, my friend, my champion and my cheerleader. Happy blessed birthday Ne-teeta!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored that you are thankful & feel blessed because of God giving me life & putting me in the place where I could be your sister. (All teary gulpy now. :-D. Love you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving thanks today for our friendship and think it is pretty awesome that the two of us, without talking about it...have both begun a 'being thankful' series on our blogs!! I love us! :0)

    I love that you and Anita are so close...not just sisters but friends too. I did not have the pleasure of having sisters so God blessed me with all daughters so I can watch and learn from them the deep love only sisters can give to each other!!

    Happy birthday Anita!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!