Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Being Thankful Day 24

One more day!!

today's lists of blessings includes...

A great day at work which included lunch ( Mexican-- always a blessing!) with Kate (she is awesome to work with!) and then as I was leaving work, I was giving a pumpkin pie and a can of whipped cream so I did not have to worry about what to make for small group dessert tonight. Yippee!! One can never have too much pumpkin pie! And it meant I could put my feet up for a bit  and sip some hot tea when i got home. ahhhh bliss.....

I am roasting my turkey tonight and oh my the house smells heavenly!

My devotional 'what God has prepared" came out in today's online christian devotion site.
(http://christiandevotions.us)

This has been an eventful month and i have really enjoyed blogging each day about my blessings. Reminds me that focusing on what I DO have rather than what I don't not only increases my awareness but increases my faith as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Be blessed dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!