Sunday, November 21, 2010

Being Thankful Day 21

Today Bruce and I attended a luncheon for all the small group leaders at NCCTK. Besides enjoying some very yummy soup and salad and pie, it was great to meet other small group leaders in the church and just nice to be recognized and appreciated for our part as small group facilitators. I am so thankful for NCCTK and the opportunity to be leading a small group. For the people who make up our small groups and for what small group means to the body of Christ.

I am also blessed by attending worship this morning up in the Kendall Campus of NCCTK. This is a church alive and growing and hungry for Jesus. It is awesome to be in worship with them.  I said on my facebook status this morning that i was going up the mountain for some mountain top Jesus, which I think some people might have interpreted as a trip to Mt. Baker but, I really meant, going to the church in Kendall. (LOL)

I am trying to be thankful for the weather but not succeeding very well, I must admit!! Snow is one thing but the icy wind is another. Brrrrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!