Friday, June 4, 2010

Life is too Short

I am going to a memorial today for Bev M. who lost her battle with cancer on Monday. Actually, maybe that is not a true statement. She is free from cancer now because she is in heaven, where there is no pain or sickness or tears. So it sounds to me like she WON the battle.

But times like these should cause us ALL to stop and think. Thoughts like, "am I ready to die?" "Where will I go after I die?" "Have I done the things I wanted to with my life?" "What are the things I want to do before I die and what will it take to get me moving on that list?" things like that.

I want to be used by God. I want to use the gifts he gave me, to make a positive difference in my little corner of the world. Life is too short to be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!