Wednesday, April 14, 2010

luggage

Groan! I just found out we will be charged for our luggage on the first leg of the flight out of Seatac. $25 per checked bag. well, I was planning to check bags because I don't think our suitcases are the size for carry on... and if there were, would I really be able to get all my stuff to fit?

paying $25 per bag doesn't sound like a lot but an extra $50 for us right now is challenging. we are squeezing every penny out for this trip. yes the donations of family and friends has been amazing and the trip costs are covered in full right now thank you Lord. but the extras such as luggage and misc. expenditures while in  Macedonia are not there ... yet. gotta have a little faith... it will all work out.

I don't know why I get worked up about some of this small stuff when I have seen the Lord provide for us on bigger things. maybe because with smaller things I somehow think i will be able to solve this problem. bigger ones I know i can't do it so i have to trust God for provisions.

well... I have to look at the penny on my fridge to remind myself He is in the small stuff too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!