Monday, June 30, 2014

A Breath of Fresh Air

It's been awhile in coming but you know what they say about the best things coming to those who wait. And there is another saying about good things come in small packages. Well, this small package has been worth waiting for and it is packed full of goodness!

Announcing the latest publication by Breath of Fresh Air Press: Mixed Blessings; Simple Pleasures.



Packed full of snack size readings from many wonderful authors, this book is sure to bring a smile to your face as it refreshes you with encouragement, fun and inspiration. I am just a wee bit excited about this new book release because.... (little drum roll) I have a story in the book! Yep, one of my short stories is being published! This is the first of many Mixed Blessings books to come and I will have stories in a few of them. Very exciting!!

You can check out Breath of Fresh Air's online bookstore here. and order your copy today! I have already ordered mine and I am so juiced for my order to arrive. Not only will you make me thrilled to death by your support, you will make yourself happy as well. I am sure.


2 comments:

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!