Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Little Light of Mine

I'm gonna let it shine..... let it shine, let is shine, let it shine....

We are going to attend a Honduras mission trip info meeting today. Every time we talk about Honduras and our church family, Chad and Trina and little Asher,  who are living there as full time missionaries, my heart tugs at me fiercely. I believe God is putting this burden on my heart to get involved with the work they are doing there. This trip will have some construction work and some work with the newborn and children in the Casitas. (orphanage)

I don't know yet if Bruce and I will actually go on this mission trip, which is scheduled for the last part of May-first part of June, but I do believe that if God is calling us to it, He will also provide the way for us to go. So we'll go to the meeting and get the information we need and start planning. 

I want to be a light for Jesus.... how about you?



if you want  to read more about the work the Barons are doing: http://chadandtrinabaron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!