Friday, January 21, 2011

Miracles

Perhaps the greatest miracle that could take place in my life would be to remove any and all doubt and replace it with 100% trust in Jesus to do anything.

I say I trust Him.
But still I worry.
Try to solve problems in my own strength
Harbor fear and doubt.

I say I trust Him.
But still I hold on
To things that I should fully release
into His hands.

I don't want to doubt
I don't want to be like the disciples
who, even after witnessing the miracle of the feeding of 5000
still didn't get it.
their hearts still hard and filled with disbelief.

I want my heart soft and pliable
my mind free and clear
I want to wait expectantly upon the Lord
when I lift my prayers, petitions and requests.

Hope is wonderful, lovely, uplifting
but is it enough?
I hope for miracles
but is that enough?
should I not rather expect miracles?

How much faith is enough?
Mustard Seed Faith
is supposed to be enough.


Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!