Thursday, November 18, 2010

Being Thankful Day 18

It was glee I peeked out my window this morning and spied the powdered sugar surfaces of lawn and bushes. I looked up at the hills and clapped with delight. Yay for snow!! Yay for warm house, fleece vest and fuzzy slippers! Yay for not having to drive in it!

I love snow. In it's proper boundaries of course. And as long as I am dressed for the weather, and don't have to drive in it, I say bring it on!

I am thankful I no longer drive school bus. Which is a funny thing to be thankful for, considering that i DID drive for 8 years and was thankful for my job at that time. But, oooh, those winters where I struggled with snow chains and icy conditions and white knuckle driving.....  ya, don't miss that at all!

speaking of work...  I have completed my 1st week on my new job and find it fun and exciting and challenging in the right ways. Still feeling some trepidation at times, questioning if I can really do this, but my scripture verse for this week, to spur me on is from Ephesians 3:16 which says: I pray that from His glorious unlimited resources, He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. 


I am so thankful for all the times that My Abba Father gives me just the right love note, just when I need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!