Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Keeping it Wonderful




There'll be parties for hosting

Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of the
Christmases long, long ago




December is always a crazy busy month... or so they say.
 I think we can make it as crazy as we want  or we can pace ourselves, choose what we really really want to engage in and enjoy each moment without over doing it. 
What do you think? 

It's the most wonderful time of the year

There'll be much mistltoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When love ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year


Being a small business owner, I have made some concessions to the 
Christmas Craze as my livelihood depends on this time of year. 
I put up Christmas decor WAY before my birthday, 
which if you know me if almost unheard of! 
And I've been advertising specials and whatnot 
on my Facebook pages and offering all sorts of things.
 Its fun but it's also tiring.

I want to just be in the moment of the season and keep focused on the 
WHY of the season.... 
The REASON for the season...
 Christ's birth.



It's not about angels without remembering the angels who proclaimed His birth.

It's not about lights unless you recognize Jesus as the Light of the World. 

It's not about gifts unless you count the greatest gift of all, God's Son to save the world. 


And it's not about the tree unless you remember the most sacred tree of all, the cross upon which Christ was crucified.


As you prepare for the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" I hope you remember the 
WHY of the Wonder. 




Wishing you a most Merry, Holy, Blessed Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking time to read and comment! have a great day!